OSPOLY Fixes September 29 for Second Batch HND CBT, ND Post-UTME Screening
![]() |
| Copy of Memorandum. |
The Management of Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree, has fixed Tuesday, September 29, 2026, for the second batch of the Computer-Based Test (CBT) screening for prospective Higher National Diploma (HND I) candidates.
The development was contained in an internal memorandum dated September 23, 2026, and signed by the Polytechnic Registrar.
According to the memorandum, the CBT screening for HND I candidates will be conducted at designated centres within the institution. Candidates have been directed to log on to the Polytechnic's official portal, ospoly.edu.ng, to complete the necessary registration and confirm their screening date and venue.
Similarly, prospective National Diploma (ND I) candidates who have registered their particulars on the institution's portal are scheduled to participate in the Post-UTME screening on the same day.
The memorandum stated that the ND I Post-UTME screening will take place at the Admission Office of the Polytechnic.
Management urged all concerned candidates to take note of the screening arrangements and ensure that they complete all necessary registration requirements before the exercise.
The Registrar also directed that the information be given wide publicity to ensure that prospective candidates are adequately informed and prepared for the screening exercise.

No comments