• OSPOLY May Resume this week


    There is strong indications that Osun State Polytechnic, Iree may resume its second semester of 2018/2019 academic session this week.

    It was gathered from some of the lecturers that the management may call the students to resume.

    It could be recalled that most of the ND I, HND I and HND II students of the institution concluded their first semester examination on the 26th of January while others concluded theirs on Tuesday, 5th of February, 2019. And they have been on holiday since then.

    In an attempt to confirm this speculation, NAMACOS Online contacted the media officer of the institution, Mr. Tope Abiola who said he had not been briefed about the resumption by the Top Management.

    ''Once I get the official information, I will definitely let you know,'' he said.

    But our reporters found out that some of the students are very eager to resume.
    Another source however said the resumption may be after the general elections.

    No comments