“I will find a lasting solution today, the institution will open on Monday” - Osun Speaker
The Speaker of Osun State House of Assembly, RT. Hon. Prince Adewale Egbedun has promised the students quick intervention and lasting solutions towards the reopening of the institution and assured them that the institution would re-open on Monday.
He revealed this on Thursday, August 2023 (today) during his address speech to the protesting students at the front of the Osun State House of the Assembly.
According to him, a lasting solution would be found to the suspension of academic activities in the institution.
"I think I called the president this morning, he said the protest will be peaceful that is why I encouraged him, I'm assuring you, we are going to seek to this today, I'm a student like you, I'm going to intervene today, I'm promising you a lasting solution." He stated."
In reaction to the statement, the President of the Students Union Government of Osun State Polytechnic Iree, Azeez Tajudeen Adebayo said that the students will rely on the promise of the speaker.
"The speaker had spoken we are going to hold him accountable for what he has said." SUG President said.
All Right Reserved. You have no right to reproduce or publish any content from this website without written permission from NEB.

Well done 👍
ReplyDeleteWell done
ReplyDelete