• JUST IN: OSPOLY Fixes Aug. 26–27 for HND I CBT, Aug. 31–Sept. 4 for Post-UTME for 2026/2027 Session


    By Zainab Adeyemi 

    The Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY), has announced dates for the Computer-Based Test (CBT) for prospective HND I candidates and Post-UTME screening for prospective ND I candidates for the 2026/2027 academic session.


    According to an internal memorandum issued by the Office of the Registrar and dated August 19, 2026, the CBT for prospective HND I candidates is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, August 26 and Thursday, August 27, 2026, at designated centres within the institution.


    The Polytechnic advised concerned HND I candidates to log on to the institution’s official portal to register for the examination and confirm their respective screening date and venue.


    Similarly, prospective ND I candidates who have duly registered their particulars on the institution’s portal are expected to participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise scheduled from Monday, August 31 to Friday, September 4, 2026.


    The memorandum stated that the screening schedule for each faculty would be released before the exercise commenced.


    The institution further urged all interested candidates to take advantage of the opportunity by completing their registration on the Polytechnic’s portal to participate in the screening exercise.


    The Registrar also disclosed that sales of admission forms are still ongoing, encouraging prospective applicants who are yet to obtain the forms to do so while the opportunity remains available.

    All rights reserved. You have no right to reproduce or publish any content from this website without written permission from NEB.

    No comments